Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 3

Ok, so the last few days have been crazy, interesting to say the least. The first thing I would like to get out of the way upfront was I did something I had never done before. Yes, I bought a fifteen dollar orange juice, and take it from some one who knows, it wasn’t worth it.


I’ve had a wide array of experiences these last couple of days but what seems to be a reoccurring factor is that the things I've said I am going to do. Have happened. I remember telling my dad once or five hundred times, I'm going to wear a suit and work in the city earning heaps of money like you. Yesterday I was wearing a suit whilst getting a job in the city that will potentially earn a large amount of money.

Another that sticks out is my telling a close friend that we would soon be hanging back at our local club after hours with the management. Due to some hard spadework before hand it happened that night.

Another few that stand out is when I said I would back flip a push bike. Which I at least got upside down with.

I was going to jump a huge jump today that no one thought I could do. Which I did.

That one day, I was going to be with that girl. Which I was, a long time after I said it, but never the less it still happened.

So when we break this down there are a few reasons to say things are going to happen before they do.

It starts a chain of events. Some times referred to a yes ladder. E.G Can I have five dollars? Answer: No. But go about it this way. Do you have five dollars? Yes. It’s only a small amount of money really isn’t it? Yes. So if you lost it, you would barely think about it? Yes. You’ve got more money after that don’t you? Yes. Can I have five dollars? Yes.

Not a great example, buuuut you get the idea.

It’s the same in your head. Saying your going to do something sets the ball rolling and your body works out how to do it.

So I am going to own the dream cars of my choice, at least one of them this year.

I am going to move out this year.

I am only going to have awesome, great people who I can trust around me in my life.

By the end of the year I’m going to have the most money I’ve ever had in my savings.


Check back in one year ;)
Leave comments guys!

Mr XL

No comments:

Post a Comment