Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Done. Finished work, bit of a relief really. It feels as if life has just down geared and we hit 5000 revs. Slammed back in my seat and sliding sideways out of control.

Done. Finished work, bit of a relief really. It feels as if life has just down geared and we hit 5000 revs. Slammed back in my seat and sliding sideways out of control.

Except I'm in control because I'm always in control. I've been trying lately to almost detach from my life for a few moments and look at it as if I was an observer. What I've seen is success, at things I've been working hard at for a long time.

Things such as my social life, projecting the image I want others to see, conversational skills have gone through the roof. Ladies have been good too. All these areas of my life have improved and all of it because I've been working hard and not thinking about it. But one thing that continues to fuck me harder than anything is money. I have never been in a more, love hate relationship with anything or anyone than money. When I don't have it, life is easy. It seems to be that when I get it my problems start to occur.

Saving is a cunt. I'll be honest and brutal. It is so bad. I just can't seem to do it.

But you just gotta keep practicing until it gets easier. That's all I've really got now.

Moral of this post is... I've lost my train of thought.

Something along the lines of never give up.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment